NARS Deep Throat // MAC MSF in Blonde // MAC Full of Joy // NARS Super Orgasm Illuminator

Due to the travelling nature of my family, I am luckily enough to have a few places to call home - my parents' flat in Hong Kong, my family home in London, and my flat in Bath - but it can make things rather difficult to locate. I honestly am always confused as to where in the world a certain pair of shoes are or my favourite leather jacket. I've just come back to my flat in Bath after about 5 months away, and one of the first things I did was rummage through my makeup draws to see what I could find - it's honestly like going shopping without spending any money! Four blushes that I've 'rediscovered' are from MAC and NARS - and boy did I forget how nice they are. In just over a week, I'm moving away again (which means limited luggage!) and I think that these four might just make the cut. 

NARS Deep Throat is a blush I bought a few years back at the same time as a few other NARS blushes, so it never really got its time in the sun. It's a lovely raspberry - laced with a golden sheen - making for a blush that will work all year round. 

MAC MSF in Blonde - this is a MSF that I waited a long time to get my hands on. It came out about a month or two before I first got into MAC products in the 'Blonde, Brunette, Redhead' collection, but by the time I realised that I wanted it, it was long gone. Luckily for me, MAC rereleased it a year or two later and it was finally mine. It's kind of like the MAC version of a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - 4 strips of colour that transform your cheeks. 

MAC Full of Joy is a gorgeous lilac-pink that really provides a gorgeous cool-toned flush, and also has a sheen to it which works as a lovely highlight. This was one of my favourites for a long time, but it slowly got pushed to the back of my draw as new purchases flooded in. I can't wait to start using this again. 

NARS Super Orgasm Illuminator - I first got a sample of this with a NARS order a while back. I loved the way it looked on my skin, so when I next saw a discount code on the NARS website, I snatched it up. It's a gorgeous peachy-pink glow - much like Orgasm Blush - but it's slightly more golden-peach and less pink. It has the tendency to look a bit glittery if you're not careful, but I think this will look gorgeous on my skin under the Spanish sun. 

Have you shopped your stash lately? Found anything you forgot about? Let me know in the comments!


6 comments

  1. That sounds exciting living out of so many homes but I can imagine it's annoying when you're favourite makeup/clothes/whatever is at the other place! But great you got to rediscover these, and what fab blushes they are! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, it can get a bit confusing at times! x

      Delete
  2. i'm starting a whole series of shopping my stash weekly - i forget too many gorgeous products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I can't imagine having that many homes! That's so cool! Great blushers btw, I feel inspired to do some shopping :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, let me know if you find anything :) x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram