TOP ROW: Flats (£28), Earrings (£18.50), Headband (£14)
MIDDLE ROW: Scarf (£16), Clutch (£22.40), Smokey Eye Kit (£22)
BOTTOM ROW: Mittens (£18), Best of Kit (£40), Chain Necklace (£16.50)

About a week ago I posted the first instalment of my Topshop Christmas guide and it went down pretty well, so I decided to follow it up with some slightly pricier options to gift to your loved ones (or yourself!) this festive season. I personally cannot get enough of the makeup sets that Topshop have put our this year - they have some great colour combinations and the neon packaging is very me! There's also a great selection of scarfs, snood, and adorable mittens like the ones above - how comfy do they look?! We all know that it generally gets colder after Christmas in England so these gifts will surely be truly appreciated in the months to come. Another favourite of mine is the gorgeous pair of glitzy earrings. These would not normally be something I would be attracted to, but the combo of neon pink and sparkles has me swooning! Along with the other bits I've picked out, I think any of these would make a great present for any Topshop lover! Have you spotted any great gift ideas in Topshop this year?

                                                            YOUTUBE / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram