The other day I was introduced to a pretty nifty accessory for my beloved iPhone that I wanted to share with you guys today. Ampfly is an amazing and rather stylish case they can purchase your iPhone that intensifies the sound of your phone by three times without the need of batteries or mains power. It's great because you can enjoy your music in any situation without having to worry about a speaker battery running out, and is perfect for fun summer activities like having a picnic in the park or dancing at a barbeque. Plus, Ampfly is partnered with MTV, and you know they know a thing or two about good music!

I've got the red/coral colour* on my iPhone 5S at the moment, and it's a really cool case which feels extremely well made. The case also comes in black, white and blue for both iPhone 5(S) and iPhone 6, all of which retail for £19.99 (inc. P+P) on their website 
So if you're looking for a way to enjoy your music and even louder volume than before make sure to check out Ampfly and let me know what you think!

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram