Ever since the whole Kylie Jenner lip trend kicked off, the beauty world has been reawakened to the wonders of lip liner. Before it was more as a necessity for the odd bold lip look, but we have been thrown back 20 years and back to everyday neutral lip trend. Being born in the 90s, this is really the first time that I've embraced the lip liner look full on and I'm thoroughly enjoying the change of pace and pulling off a trend that was most popular around the time I was born. However, the nude look is only the beginning; trying it out has reminded me of my love for lipliner in all colours and textures, and I've been pulling out some of my old favourites to aid in the creation of some seriously bold lips. My collection has grown massively over the last year, so I thought I'd share it with you today and see what your favourites are!

Currently in my collection:
MAC Cosmetics Lipliners in In Synch, Magenta, Soar and Naked (£12.50)
Gosh Velvet Touch Lipliners in 01 Nougat Crisp and 07 Pink Pleasure (£4.99)
Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipliner in Pink Princess (£4.99)
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob (£3.99)

Are you guys a fan of the lip liner look? What are your favourites? 
I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram