Hey guys, So I know I've been missing for quite a while but I've been slightly uninspired. However, I feel like I owe it to my readers to make more of an effort to keep my blog up to date. So here we are, and I'd thought I'd start out with something simple :) so I thought I'd start with my current ins and outs :) 

 INS: 
- The big bang theory - I LOVE this show, it is hilarious and I have been watching it non-stop whilst at home during the holidays.
- MAC Cream blush in Lilicent - cream blushes are always great in the summer, especially in HK with this awful heat and intense humidity. It also looks phenomenal on the lips :)
- My new 'I' pendant - I bought this as a present for myself for graduating high school and getting into university. It is from Links and I have wanted one for years, here is a link if you want to check it out :)
- Painting my nails - I have a current obsession of painting my nails at least once a week. I cannot stand my bare nails at the moment and enjoying both pastel and nude shades like OPI's Dulce de Leche and OPI's Steady as She Rose from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.
- Soft bronzy summery smokey eyes - Using just a 217 and a colour like MAC's Tempting or Woodwinked - it's perfect for a summer night with a bit of a tan :)
- Having nothing to do :) - For years i've had to slave during my holidays over homework, assigned reading and essays. I'm so glad that I get to just get to spend this holiday doing what ever I want :)

OUTS:
- The heat and humidity of HK - it's been ridiculous, so much so that I actually don't want to go outside. It's gotten up to 35 degrees and well over 90% humidity :(
- MAC's Belightful Beauty Powder - it's all just glitter - what a mess!
- MAC's nail polishes - they have such beautiful colours, but they have such a terrible application that they are not worth it.
- Packing - I really don't like having to pack and unpack over and over again, but I'm going to have to get used to it as I'm moving soon!

Well that's it for now,
Izzy xx

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram