I consider myself to be a pretty lazy person, which isn't always a bad thing because it's led me to some fun little workarounds in many areas of my life. Today I'm talking about one such example - some of my favourite 'lazy day lips' - products that you can throw on without worrying if they're going to clash with your outfit or be too 'bold' for an occasion (is there such a thing?!) All of these colours typically come under the 'my-lips-but-better' category, which is what makes them so perfect - who's going to take offense over the 'natural' colour of your lips? Below I've sorted some of my 'lazy day' favourites into three more defined categories, but in truth, a lot of them are interchangeable. 

Light and glossy: 


Matte and more pronounced: 

MAC Lipstick in Mehr, Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob, Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit,  MAC Lipliner in Soar


A lip for (quite literally) any occasion: 

GOSH Lipliner in Nougat Crisp, Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Stoned Rose


What do you consider to be your 'lazy day' favourites? Do you have any suggestions that you think I'll love? Do let me know in the comments section!


SHOP MY FAVOURITES:

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram