why hello.
yesterday i wandered down to the sheung wan (上環)  area in hong kong, home to overflowing market stalls and hidden treasures. i've been trying to soak up as much of hong kong before i leave at the end of the week, and these fascinating streets were at the top of my list. i took some quick snaps to show you guys some of the hidden corners in the metropolis that is hong kong.










these markets and other areas like hollywood road, yau ma tei (油麻地) and the busteling streets of central are what i'm going to miss most about hk - that is, apart from the iced tea ;)













on another note, I am currently facing the momentous challenge of deciding which (and how many) makeup items I can take to uni with me. I've already packed more than i should have, but i keep finding items that scream "take me!" at me.

you can probably see that I'm already finding it almost impossible to fit my life into 2 suitcases - especially as winter is nearly upon us (and those clothes are by far the bulkiest and take up the most space!) other struggles have included choosing between nail polishes and deciding which scents i have room for, and which have to stay here until I see them again in January :(




























(see that giant black bag in the centre of the left suitcase - that is the majority of the makeup that I'm taking - you can see that it is a higher priority than clothes and shoes at the moment!)


I'd better get back to shoving as many shoes into those two suitcases as i physically can.
until next time,


isobel rose.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram