Hey guys,
Sorry! It's been so long but if you follow my youtube you'll know that I am now at uni in the UK. I moved in on the 24th of September and just needed a few weeks to settle down before starting up my youtube and blog again. Finally, I feel I am ready to dive back in! However, I've got a bit of an eye infection (long story) so I'll have to just stick to blogging for the next few days.

Anyway, on to the haul :) I luckily managed to pre-film a video yesterday which will be going up soon, but I managed to leave a few things out by accident. So here is a little peek at what I got my hands on :)









mustard satchel - £7.99 (with student discount) from NEW LOOK
no.7 hot cloth cleanser - £5.00 (originally £10 but bought with a £5 off voucher) from BOOTS
no.7 blending brush - £7.25 from BOOTS
eye drops £2.50 each - BOOTS
ecotools facial buffs - £2.99 from BOOTS
soap & glory hand food - £2.35 from BOOTS
l'oreal super liner luminizer for hazel eyes - £6.49 from BOOTS
17 magnetic nail polish - on offer for £4.99 from BOOTS
double cross necklace - £7.99 with student discount from TOPSHOP


well that is all for now,
hasta luego,

isobelrose.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram