HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN (well, yesterday!)
I wanted to do a quick post on what I went as for Halloween :)
4 of my friends and I decided to go as vampires, as they're fairly easy to do and have fun makeup - I did everyones makeup. 
In the first picture you can see the eye makeup i did for everyone (products listed at the bottom). i did the lips just before we left because we didn't want to mess them up!




EYES:
- blackground paintpot by mac
- blue brown pigment by mac
- avon supershock liner in black sparkle
- maxfactor false lash effect mascara
- eyelure lashes in 116
- black eyeshadow from sleek storm pallette

FACE:
- revlon colourstay in ivory
- mac studio finish concealer
- collection 2000 16hr  lasting perfection concealer
- harmony blush from mac for contour
- copperplate eyeshadow from mac for my eyebrows

LIPS:
- gosh lipliner in simply red
- revlon lipstick in black cherry


lace top - new look
skirt - river island
shoes - nine west
tights - m&s
bag - zara


isobel rose.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram