Heeey guys,
So the other day I went up to London to see the brilliant 'One Man, Two Guvenors' staring James Corden (aka Smithy from Gavin & Stacey). Let me just say - it is probably one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen so if you can still get your hands on a ticket, it is well worth it!


Before going to the show, I met up with a good friend of mine and headed straight for oxford street. We only had about 1hr30 and she needed to finish off her christmas shopping before heading back to charing cross (where the theatre was), so we didn't get much time to browse. However, I did manage to pick up a few things in topshop - There is a haul uploading as I type onto my youtube channel - isobelrose27.


Below is my outfit of the day and a few snaps from london, I hope you enjoy,




Isobel Rose.








top - new look
jeans - river island
jumper - topman
boots - topshop
bag - primark


face - mac face & body foundation, collection 2000 concealer, nars angelika
eyes - mac grand entrance + patine e/s, bobbi brown gel eyeliner,
covergirl lash blast, mac fling eyebrow pencil



















































Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram