Hey guys!

So i've previously talked about my love for MUA shadows (review of neutral palette here). Today I'm going to rave about the products that first made them famous, their single eyeshadow. At the moment, I only have 6 of their shades but there are 20+ available in most superdrugs near you!

There are so many AMAZING things to say about these. First and formost, the texture of these is suuupppeeer soft and blend-able, they are seriously a pleasure to use. In fact, i have not once come across one that disappointed me. In fact, all of the ones I own beat out some of my MAC eyeshadows (i'm talking about you, lustres!!)

But surely these magical eyeshadows must be expensive? In fact, they are far from it, retailing at £1 each!!!! How amazing is that!? The swatches of these do not pay justice to these bad boys at all, but if you don't believe me, pop into your local superdrug and give them a try! I promise that you won't be disappointed!

The only slight downside to these it their flimsy packaging. However, they do look really sleek but for £1, how sturdy do you expect the packaging to be?! If you're careful with them, you shouldn't have any problems.



L-R: SHADEs 11, 24, 2, 9, 23 and 6




























































So whats the verdict?


MY RATING: 5/5


These are actually so amazing that they are even dupes for other, higher-end product I own. For example, shade No 9, the purple is practically an EXACT dupe for UD's Flash, but I'll do a separate post about that!


Hope this was useful!




Isobel Rose
xx.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram