Hey guys,

Today i thought i'd do a quick post about the foundations I currently own and what shades I use. I thought this could be helpful to those of you with a similar skin tone to me when trying to buy a new foundation. So, below I've put all the foundations and the colours I use! Hope this was helpful!





























MAC FACE & BODY:
C1 (I chose to get the cooler shade to combat the redness I get on my face)

MAC STUDIO SCULPT:
NW20 (should really be a NW15 but I only use this for going out at night and the darker shade gives me a bit more of a healthy glow!)

BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX/HEALTHY MIX SERUM:
Shade 51

MAYBELLINE DREAM NUDE AIRFOAM:
005 Light Beige

REVLON COLOURSTAY:
110 Ivory

REVLON PHOTOREADY:
002 Vanilla

LAURA MERCIER CREME SMOOTH FOUNDATION:
Porcelain Ivory




6 comments

  1. Thank you soo much!

    I have a question regarding MAC foundations. I have a lot of redness too but the MUA recommended NC15 for me.

    Do the C foundations have more yellow tint to cover the redness? Slightly confused because I always thought the NC's meant they had more yellow tint and the NWs had more pink and warmth in it.

    Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hrm that's strange, perhaps she is seeing the redness and recommending the NC to help out? that's the only explanation I can think of! The NC foundations are more yellow toned, and the NW foundations are more pinky, like you said! Sorry for the late reply - my comments haven't been working properly and i've only just seen this! xx

      Delete
  2. thank you honey...I almost got me a 3 shade paler foundation***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have an Nc15-20ish skin tone, I tried the N1 face&body that I found a little bit darker than my regular foundation which is healthy mix 51. I wanted to buy the white foundation to cool it down a bit... my question is do you think i can add a few drops of the white foundation in the N1 bottle ? I found difficult to blend the 2 products on my hand as it sets very quickly...xoxo from france ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually that was the C1 i tried sorry

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram