Hey guys,


Today I'm going to be talking about a blush that I picked up recently from the NARS Spring 2012 Collection. Gaiety is a beautiful bubblegum powder pink, or as NARS describes it, a 'bright candy pink' with a matte finish. It has a strong blue base, so it reads cool-toned. Much like every other NARS blush I own, Gaiety does not disappoint. The texture is buttery, which is somewhat unheard of with a matte texture, the colour is super pigmented and the application is smooth and even. 







































So whats the verdict?


MY RATING: 5/5 





absolutely adore this colour, it gives my cheeks a beautiful 'flushed' look and although it's matte, it doesn't make my face look flat or dull. Plus, the colour of the blush in the pan is so 'pow' that it makes me feel all spring-y and fresh!




Until next time,

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram