Hey guys.

In case you didn't know, over easter Illamasqua were doing a 'easter hunt' on their website. It lasted for 3 days and each day 5 shades from 1 category (eg. blush, lipstick) would be half price, and you had to find out which ones! Of course this meant that I had an excuse to pick up a few products from this amazing brand.


So, day 1 was eyeshadows! I ended up buying 4 of the five half priced colours, IMAGINE, TOXIC, MACHINE and BRONX.
































l-r:  IMAGINE, TOXIC, MACHINE and BRONX.







































l-r: MACHINE, BRONX, IMAGINE and TOXIC






Day 2 was blushes, something I wasn't going to pass up as I've heard wonderful things about them. Again, there were 5 shades that were half price, but after searching for swatches online, I decided to pick up just 2 of them, KATIE and HUSSY.

























l-r: KATIE and HUSSY



































l-r: KATIE and HUSSY






So far I am loving the items that I picked up, the texture of them is just so smooth and buttery. I think this was a great opportunity to try out some of their products as they are usually quite expensive. I just hope they do this again next year!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!



Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram