Hey guys,

So today I got an email saying I had a package to collect and I knew right away what it would be - my may glossybox! I've been excited about this for a while as it's their 1st birthday box and it has arrived 3 days before my birthday so it's a nice little treat! 

So, without further ado, lets jump in!






























This month's glossybox came in its standard box but with some special birthday packaging :)



So here's what I got in my box this month...




























So, first off we have these 'Lets Go' lashes which retail for £8.95. These look really nice - I may even wear these on my birthday! Happy with these and the cost of them nearly makes up the entire box!






























The next item I am utterly confused by - it's a product by Weleda and it retails full price for £10.95 but this sample is 10ml. That's honestly all I know about this! It says in the description that it's a face cream/body milk, can it be both?! Plus, the box or the bottle has not one word of english on it so we may never know ;) I received another Weleda product in my January Glossybox and haven't really touched it because I really just don't know what to do with it! Hey ho, I'll give it a go!




























The next item I received is the UNIQONE All in One Hair Treatment. I'm all for any hair treatments (still loving the hair oil i received a few boxes ago). Haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited to give it a go! This sample is 9ml but the full size (150ml) retails for £13.99.




























6 glossyboxes, 6 shower gels. Oh my, glossybox - get it together! The gel I received was from Noble Isle, a new British company, and I'm always happy to support British businesses! It's quite heavily perfumed and contains elderflower (my fav!) I'll give it a go - let you know what I think!



























Oh my - how I hate receiving perfume samples. That is all I have to say.





























Yay for freebies! Cute mirror for my bag and a happy birthday balloon!




































So overall, this box was pretty good. I am looking forward to trying 3/5 of the products. Not really interested in the perfume samples of the Weleda product, but I'll still give it a go. It is a bit of a let down after last box - let's hope next month blows me away!








Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram