Hey guys,

So I know I'm a bit late with this review but I've been taking my time testing this product out well so that I would have a well-rounded review for you guys. Earlier this year Yves Saint Laurent introduced a new type of product to the beauty market - a cross between a lipstick, a lip stain and a lipgloss. The YSL Vernis a Levres, or better known as the YSL Glossy Stains are one of the most incredible products I think I have ever come across. YSL has somehow managed to create the world's most freakishly long-lasting ever. It stays glossy and perfectly in place for hours after application.

The first time I tried this product out was in HK when an MUA let me try it at the YSL counter. It looked absolutely stunning - just striking. To my complete disbelief, this product stayed put for 8+ hours and stayed as glossy as it was when applied. I had eaten, drank and generally going about my business as normal and by the end of 8 hours, it was still glossy and had only faded a bit - like any stain would.

I immediately purchased the colour No˚ 13 'Rose Tempura' - a gorgeous bright rose colour that creates gorgeous blushed lips. I love everything about this product - the applicator, the colour, the staying power and the gorgeous, luxurious YSL packaging.



































So whats the verdict?


MY RATING: 5/5 


Although the Glossy Stains retail for a pricey £22.50 - they are worth every penny. I have literally never come across anything quite as incredible and will surely be purchasing a few other colours in the near future.




2 comments

  1. Thanks for the review. Have been considering getting one of these for a while, and would probably get it in that colour. £22.50 is quite a lot, but definitely worth it if it lasts a long time. Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad you found it useful! Let me know if there are any other products you'd like me to review :) x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram