Hey guys,

You might have noticed that I have been absent for the last few days and I just wanted to let you guys know why. Basically, on Wednesday, I'm moving back down to Bath for uni so I have been really busy packing, loading up the car and polishing up my languages. I'm driving down to Bath on Wednesday at about 5.30am (eugh!) as my furniture is being delivered to my new flat at around 10am and we want to beat all the rush hour traffic. Unfortunately, after tomorrow I won't have any internet until the weekend (unless I nip into Starbucks!) so I won't be posting again until then most likely. Sorry about the absence but I'll be up and running again in no time!

(my new kitchen eeee!)


Until next time, 





P.S. I'm nearly at 25,000 page views - how cool is that?! Thank you guys for your continuous support! xx


Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram