Hey guys,

`Today I wanted to do a different kind of post to what I usually do. If you're anything like me, then there are times when you become so stressed out to function normally and need to take a bit of time to relax. No matter who you are - a student like me, a working girl or a parent, you always need a bit of time to yourself to recharge. So, today I'm going to share some of my favourite ways to let loose.

The first is pretty obvious - taking a nice, long bath. Before moving into my new flat I didn't have a bath available to use. Until I actually ran a nice bath and hopped in, I had forgotten how much I love taking baths and how relaxing they are. I know it can seem like a lot of effort to run a bath, but trust me, you won't regret it for a second.


The next thing really goes hand in hand with a nice warm bath. A bath on its own, as nice as it is, is not half as much fun as a bubbly, scented bath. Enter Lush (or any other fun bath bits). I find myself looking forward to having a LUSH bath all day - they leave you feeling and smelling great!

I know that not everyone had the time for (or the access to) a bath. Something else I have around the house are these scent diffusers. They make any room smell great whenever you enter it, the are fairly inexpensive plus they look pretty! You can get them with many different scents. I like to have fresh smelling ones in the living room but more soothing scents such as Lavender in my bedroom and bathroom.



Next is a guilty little pleasure that most of us indulge in at least once a day - a lovely cup of tea. However, I'm not the typical 'English tea' kind of girl, oh no. After a long day I like nothing more than coming home and indulging in on of Whittard's gorgeous flavoured teas - my current favourite being 'Peach Melba'. Even if you are a regular tea fan, it's always nice to have a special, yummy tea stored away for long winter day treats :)

Finally, (and this may just be me!) but I can't think of anything better than slipping into freshly-washed, crisp sheets at the end of a long day. I find I sleep much better and actually enjoy going to bed more when I have fresh sheets to look forward to!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my little tricks to letting loose. Hopefully a lot of them will come in handy for the cold winter days ahead, but they are honestly useful all year round.

Until next time,


2 comments

  1. This is such a good post idea. I haven't tried any of the Whittards range - must check it out! I love a good lush bath too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad you enjoyed it! The teas are divine - my favourites are peach melba, elderflower and mango & passionfruit! x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram