Hey guys,

So today I am just doing a brief post about what I received in my December Glossybox. Basically the reason that I am showing you this so late is due to a whole load of mixups, eventually leading to it being delivered to my house in Kent. My mum brought this up to London when I went up for my sister's 18th so I literally have only just got my hands on it. So, as it is so late, I thought I'd just tell you what I got :)

- Seche nail polish in 'Enamoured' (LOVE)
- Rituals 'Magic Touch' Body Lotion
- Sleek's 'Au Natural' palette (actually one of the only ones I don't have!)
- Milk Shake conditioning mousse
- Anatomicals strawberry milkshake lipgloss
- & a glossybox/kryolan blush in 'Glossy Rosewood'

I have to say that I am incredibly impressed with this box, and it definitely ranks in my top 2 boxes!

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram