Hey guys,

So today I wanted to do a different type of post - a blogger post. Basically, ever since I started on YouTube and started blogging, I've always wanted to get myself some business cards! When you are creating content on social media sites, it is so important to connect with your viewers/readers on more than one platform. By setting up a twitter account, a facebook account, and what ever else you might want to, you are helping to expand your audience and spread your content. 

Now, getting back to the topic at hand - business cards! My idea behind wanting these is fairly simple - no one can spell my name! So, if by chance I did bump into someone who was interested in my blog/videos, I could just whip one of these babies out and avoid any confusion and of course, any chance of them forgetting who I am! So, I did a little research, and I finally came across a site that I was happy with. Moo.com is a great site where you have the option to either choose a template or be creative and customise the entire thing yourself! Being the 'arts-y' *cringe* type I am, I went for the full customisation of my business cards. So, shall we see how they turned out?


They send them in a handy little box, which also include 'mine' and 'theirs' separators which I thought was a good idea!




Now my design is pretty basic, but I am extremely happy how they turned out. You get to customise the front, back, the corners (I went for curved), and also if you want them to have a matte or laminate finish. Moo also offer mini business cards, which are the same width but half the height (long and narrow), and stickers amongst other services. 

Now, the price. I ordered 50 business cards and paid around £17 (although sometimes they do have offers so keep your eyes peeled!). I know that if you search 'business cards' into google, you can get 100 business cards for £2 or something ridiculous like that. However, I did have a look at a lot of these websites, and I just was not impressed with the amount of customisation that you could do. In the end, I am happy that I went with Moo, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

P.s. If you don't want to commit to a pack of 50, Moo are offering a FREE sample pack of 10 cards, wherein you can design 1 design and get 10 or them, or design 10 different cards to try out different designs! (There is not as much customisation available with these, but you can get the feel for the quality of them)

Well I hope some of you find this useful. 
If you are interested, here's the link to Moo!



*I paid for these myself. I am not being sponsored by Moo.com in anyway, nor am I affiliated with them. All opinions are my own :)

3 comments

  1. They look really nice, you certainly get what you pay for! Love the cute box as well!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb work....i really appreciating...keep it up.!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram