Hey guys,
So the other day I finally got a day to go out shopping instead of slave over essays all day! So, I popped in my little Vauxhall Corsa and headed to Bluewater. I picked up a few other bits from Topshop and River Island, but I'm going to film a proper haul later to show you those. So, I was wandering along and was just about to pass Superdrug, and I thought to myself 'let's see if they have anything new in there!' This turned out to be a great decision as I managed to pick up some lovely new bits from one of my favourite brands - MUA.

So here are the 3 products I added to my basket - The Pro-Brow kit, the Pro-Base fixing mist & the Pro-Base Conceal + Highlight palette!


Now I know this isn't actually that new but it's been the first time since it's release that I could get my hands on one - the brow palette. I was gutted when I didn't manage to get either of the HD brow kits in my glossyboxes so I've been eager to give this one a go ever since it's release. I'm a bit concerned that the colours could be a touch too warm, but I'll give it a go, and for the reasonable price of £3.50, what do I have to lose?




Next we have the conceal and highlight palette. Now this intrigues me! It comes with 3 shades, one with a warmer undertone, onw with a cooler undertone and a slightly darker one. If I'm completely honest, I have no clue which one is supposed to be the highlighter! I know that the swatches do look a little dark on my skin, but my face is a bit darker than the under-side of my arm, and at only £2.50, I am willing to play around with it a bit! 


Now this is the product that I am most excited about! I have always wanted to try out a 'fixing spray' (apart from fix+ which I don't think does anything for me!), but they usually come with a hefty price tag which I am just not willing to pay for a product that could or could not work for my needs. Enter MUA, this baby retails for the much more pocket friendly price of £4. I'll test this out for a bit and let you guys know my verdict!


You can buy MUA in most Superdrugs, Superdrug's website, or MUA's.
Have you tried any of these products? How did you get on with them?

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram