If you've been following me for a while, you probably know that I have really dry skin and will try pretty much anything to combat it. In my twenty years on this earth I have only ever found one product that has done it for me (Garnier Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser), but a couple of weeks ago I found another nifty product that helps to beat the dryness. Not only does this product deliver moisture but it also does it in half the time of normal moisturiser. I'd like to introduce one of my latest favourites; the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser. 

So what is so special about this new product? Well, it is a nifty bottle that provides a continuos spray of moisturiser that cuts the time it takes to moisturise in half. Honestly, this product is amazing - you don't even have to rub it in! You just spray and, well... go! It's as simple as that. Not only is this moisturiser quick to apply, but it is also insanely moisturising, grease free, and sinks in quickly - what more could you ask for? Both 'flavours' have become my moisturisers of choice this summer. I imagine that the aloe vera one would be amazing for treating sunburn as well! So, if you are in the slightest bit intrigued by these bad boys, pop into Boots and pick one up, they are definitely worth a go! 





1 comment

  1. I'm lazy with applying moisturizer, so I think these would work great for me! I also love how the first one can give you a little bit of a tan too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram