Last weekend, my friend Charlotte and I decided to take full advantage of our time abroad, and went to do something tourist-y. Having already been here over a month (!!), we'd already seen most of the main attractions, but we still had one more to check off our list, the Plaza de Toros (The bull ring).


I know that bullfighting is a very controversial topic, and I myself wouldn't ever want to go and witness a real fight, but the tradition and history behind it is extremely interesting. If you are like me and don't want to watch an actual fight, but would like to see a bullring, I would definitely recommend taking a tour of la Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas (or any of the great bullrings in Spain) as they are truly fascinating to see for yourself.  


Read the full post I wrote about my visit here

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram