Whilst I was back in the good ol' UK for my Easter holidays, I decided it was pretty much mandatory to pick up a few nail polishes - and seeing what amazing collections Models Own had brought out, I knew that I had to make my way to the Models Own Bottle Shop. The main collection on my beauty radar was the Polish for Tans collection, a fantastically bright bunch of nail polishes with the sole purpose of highlighting and enhancing a tan. I originally only intended on getting the three pink/peach shades - Sun Hat, Shades and Beach Bag - but when I was informed that there was a 6 for £20 offer going on (meaning that I would only need to buy one more to receive two shades for free), I also grabbed the bright green shade - Flip Flop. Then came the impossible task of choosing my two free shades, and if you have ever visited on of the Models Own Bottle Shops, then you will know what I mean - they're are so many shades to choose from! After about 20 minutes of um-ing and ah-ing - no joke - I decided that I would try a few of their new 'Hyper Gel' formula, as I have yet to try any from that range. As I don't actually own any whites - shock horror - I decided to get White Light - a crisp pure white with a gorgeous gel-like finish, and then chose Red Lustre - a pink/red that is sure to brighten up any less-than-summery days. I would have swatches up for you, but being the twat that I am, I left them in England! So just like you lot, I can look at these images in longing, and simply count down the days until they return to my grasp!


Do you have your eyes on any MO polishes? Let me know in the comments section!



Apologies for the lack of post yesterday, I only got home after a 6 hour bus ride from Seville at about 9.30pm, and being the useless blogger that I am, didn't have anything prepared. So, rather than putting up something rubbish/rushed, I decided to leave it a day. I'll be posting travel posts about my trip to Seville over on my travel blog, so go and check that out if you're interested!

3 comments

  1. Have you tried the models own astrix collection? It's not actually nail polish, it's a top coat type. I was gifted it and really loved it :) I'm now following you on GFC and BL. Check out my blog and if you like the content, follow me too xx


    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! Can't wait to use them haah x

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram