As soon as I heard about this, I knew it was going to be something that I had to get my hands on. You guys know how much I adore the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop, and the idea of a vitamin e 'sorbet' sounded too good to pass up. The texture of this is amazing - it's so light, cooling and sinks in within seconds. It also has that same great scent as the rest of the line, which I love, and the glass jar makes it look and feel very expensive - if not a tad heavy. This is still a recent purchase for me, so I won't say too much - but so far so good!


Let's just take a second to admire this insanely gorgeous packaging... The Summer Bliss shower oil is part of Rituals' Indian Summer collection, which contains notes of white lotus and bergamot, leaving you feeling wonderfully fresh and fragrant. Having been to India myself, this totally reminds me of my trip there (in the best way!) Much like the splendid packaging, the product itself just oozes luxury, once the sumptuous oil comes into contact with water, it turns milky and leaves you skin feeling incredibly silky and nourished. 


Thanks to the good ol' Spanish sun, I am more tanned than I have ever been (or ever will be) so I'm milking it for all it's worth. This bright, barbie-pink polish is from the Polish for Tans collection from MO, and it does an amazing job at accentuating any colour that you might have picked up. Something about this shade just makes me feel happy, and as per usual with Models Own shades, the texture and application is pretty flawless.


7 comments

  1. I bought the Body Shop sorbet last week too and I'm loving it as well! Does make my face feel a little bit tingly when I put it on though, is this what happens to everyone or am I just a bit sensitive to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I get the same tingling - almost menthol-y? But I don't seem to have any side effects from said tingling so I think it's just supposed to be like that? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vitamin e sorbet sounds amazing, I love the range in general so it's a must have to try for rehydrating xxx


    www.blondeofcarbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with happy nail shades at the mo! I am a big fan of Bourjois 1 Seconde in Turquoise Block and Revlon One Perfect Coral - perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll like it if you like the rest of the range :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'll have to check those shades out :) x

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram