I have never been a girl for lipgloss, in fact I'm not a huge fan of having anything on my lips, but lip glosses have always been the worst. Sticky, gloopy, and often too slippery or shimmery, I've just never been a fan. That was until I found these - the gorgeous Maybelline ColourSensational Shine Glosses that have completely changed the game for me. They're glossy and super long lasting (quite impressive really!) but they're not gloopy in the slightest. So, they're long lasting but not sticky, and comfortable and moisturising on the lips without slipping off in 10 seconds? Kaching! - Maybelline has his the jackpot with this formula. I've got the shades Stellar Berry and Pink Shock which are swatched above and are seriously gorgeous, but I've heard that the fabulous Vivianna Loves Makeup is a fan of the shade Cashmere Rose - another one to check out perhaps? Apart from the amazing formula (which I would definitely recommend giving a go if you've avoided glosses in the past) the packaging is really sleek and simple too. Maybelline definitely hit the nail on the head with these, and I'm glad that I can finally embrace shiny, plump lips without having half of my hair stuck to my face.

Have you tried any of these wonder glosses? What is your favourite shade?

11 comments

  1. I love the Stellar Berry colour it may be one I need to add to my collection.

    http://www.emmainks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep, I've heard some seriously amazing things about these! I used to hate lipgloss, but since discovering non-sticky formulas, I'm a total convert. I think I might be getting my hands on one of these though as someone from the UK is (hopefully) hooking me up with some goodies!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glosses sound great! Do they only sell them in the UK?

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to hate lip glosses because I've always had horrible sticky experiences with them, but lately I've been discovering quite a few formulas that are much more wearable. Definitely need to give this a go!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG these sound awesome, I avoided lipglosses for a while 'cos it ruined some of my pretty lighter scarves- might have to give these a go as they are nice and pigmented too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite too, so opaque and hydrating! x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more of a lipstick & pencil kind of girl, but these do look rather lovely! I've been wearing that berry colour all throughout the Winter and I think it's fast becoming my signature lip colour!
    - Jem
    Jem's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard so many things about these glosses! They sound incredible.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only thing that puts me off these is the smell. But I am suuuuper picky when it comes to scents. The Burt's Bees lipglosses are really good for non-stickiness too and unscented xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so with you! I even wrote a praise for those myself. I used to be a lip gloss hater, but I'm starting to get into it since you can now find non-sticky formulas. I own Pink Shock, Cashmere Rose and Glorious Grapefruit - this last one is probably my favourite!


    A formula I also love is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors (now, that's a mouthful, haha). They are very balmy, non-sticky at all. The colour selection is more on the neutral side, but I adore them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this lipgloss in glorious grapefruit - I love it so much! :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram