I'm not sure if I've talked abut these bareMinerals glosses before (I have so many posts up in the air!) but I've recently discovered them, and they're delightful. I shamefully realised that I had a bareMinerals set hidden away at the back of my drawers from last Christmas which had been abandoned in the rush to find a place for everything, and the set contained a mini lipgloss in the colour Spark Plug - a lovely nude pink, which I immediately broke out to give it a go. They aren't particularly pigmented (they give more of a slight tint), they aren't sticky, but they last a good amount of time for a gloss, and they have an ever so slight tingling sensation paired with a subtle minty scent. I was thrilled when I received a bareMinerals set again this Christmas with two full-sized glosses in it - one being this lovely pink shade called Merry Maker. Definitely a handbag essential for me!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe (£15) and the MAC 266 Brush (£16.50):
Yes yes yes, all the yes. This has been a hyped product for ages, but I was never sure about it because I thought it might be a bit heavy on my light brows. This was actually the case when applied with the mini brow brush I bought with it (no. 7 I think?) but once I tried my trusty MAC 266 brush, things were a lot smoother. Seriously, if you're in the market for an angled brush, I implore you to go straight to the MAC store. This is by far the thinnest angled brush I've come across (beats out Real Techniques, Ecotools, NARS, Sigma, etc.) and I wouldn't be without it!

bareMinerals Lasting Liner in Always Charcol (£15):
This was also featured in the bareMinerals set I received this Christmas with the lipgloss (see the full set here) and I really like it. I usually don't stray too far from my beloved MAC liners, but the longevity of this is incredible, and I love the colour. It had never occurred to me to try a charcoal coloured liner before, but I really, really like it! 

SHOP THE POST:

What have been some of your favourites recently? 

I x

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram