Hey guys!
I recently picked up two Canmake products that I have been hearing so much about from Asian beauty gurus from my local Sasa. I decided on two cream products (my favourite!), a blush and an eyeshadow/base.
So first I'll talk about the cream blush. I picked this up in shade 01, a baby pink/peach with no shimmer. It has an incredibly smooth texture and glides onto the cheeks really smoothly and evenly. I'm not sure how much product you get in each one, but I would say that its more than enough to last you a while! If I remember correctly, it was somewhere between HK$60-80 (£5-6), which is a bargain and you get a good deal of product.

Swatch of the cream blush:
So next there's the cream eyeshadow, or 'Jewelstar Eyes' as Canmake calls them. I picked up the shade 05 which is a lilac with a whole lot of shimmer in it! Just like the cream blush, it has a decent amount of product in it, more than most people would get through, and only for HK$68 or just over £5. The colour wasn't as opaque and didn't apply as evenly as the blush, but did still make a nice eyeshadow (or base). After trying it out a few times, I have not yet experienced any creasing (yet I hardly EVER do), but a swipe of UDPP under it should probably protect you. The only down side to this product for me is the sheer amount of glitter in it, however, if you love a bit of shimmer you will surely love these!

Swatch of the cream eyeshadow:
So that is it for my review of Canmake's cream products. I will definitely be snatching up a few more blushes, and perhaps an eyeshadow or two. Who wouldn't for the price?

You can check out Canmake here:

Isobel
xx.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram