Hello all,

So I know that my previous post was about a cosmetics company that is only available in Asia, so I wanted to do a post for everyone! Drugstore foundations can be really hit or miss, so I love seeing what other people like so I can try them out. However, different foundations work well for different people, so keep this in mind when reading this! Firstly let me tell you about my skin. I have very dry/dry skin which is prone to redness. At MAC (just because most people know the shade range there!) I am about an NW20, sometimes lighter. Also, my skin isn't very sensitive and isn't prone to break out when trying out new products.
Now that's over with, let me get on with it!















So, if you can't tell, this is the Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation (shade 04 Light Porcelain). This has been a real favourite of mine for about 2 months. Although it is a cream, and you would expect it to really heavy, is is incredibly light with a sheer to medium buildable coverage. It is so light that I find that I can wear it to school without feeling or like I have makeup on. It glides on and blends really nicely. I've used it with my hands and a brush, yet I've found that I like the finish better when applied with a sponge. Let's just say, I've had it for about 2 months and I'm nearly out (which is not a good thing because they don't sell it in HK!) It also is very inexpensive compared to higher end brands and delivers on quality!



































So the next favourite is the Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB

cream. I won't say much about this as I recently did a review on my beauty channel (isobelrose27). What I will say though is that it is amazing. It has amazing coverage without looking heavy and matches most skin tones. BB creams were originally created as skincare, and I would describe it as halfway between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. Unfortunately, as far as I know, it is only available in Asia, although I have heard of YouTubers like missglamorazzi and cosmeticscharlotte72 buying it online. Overall I think that it is worth trying, and it has become one of the staples in my everyday routine.
































So finally we have Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Although this is one of my favourite, it is probably my least favourite of my favourites (still following me? haha). Once again I've done a review of this on my beauty channel, so check that out here. I bought shade 52 Vanilla and find it a bit too dark and yellow for me. However, the yellow tint does come in handy when concealing my redness! It isn't as moisturizing as the other two but I still find that it works well with my dry skin and does not show up any flakiness too much. However, this is actually the priciest of the three so I would be hesitant to re-purchase if I can get the other two for cheaper.
So there we go! What are your favourites? Leave a comment :)

Until next time...


Isobel
xx.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram