During Freshers Week at Uni, I popped into Superdrug to pick up some supplies for the many fancy dress parties ahead of me. I wanted to pick up some neon coloured glitter for the UV party I was heading to that night. I tested out pretty much every glitter liner in Superdrug and decided that these were far superior to any other.

I initially only bought 2 shades, Dancing Queen (8) and Rock Chick (7). After the initial success of these, I decided to splurge and buy a few more to use during the festive season (Christmas, New Years Eve etc.)









Dancing Queen (8) - Pink
Rock Chick (7) -  Black
Hustle (4) - Silver
Night Fever (6) - Blue
Funk (3) - Gold


They are amazing for any look, from simply adding a tough of sparkle to the lower lash line, to creating an array of eye-catching festive looks.

Hope this was useful for some of you!

Isobel Rose.

2 comments

  1. is there a purple one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i believe there is! there are actually 14 shades in total but these are just the ones I currently own :) x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram