Happy New Year Everyone!

So it's officially January 1st, 2012 - how crazy is that! It's currently 5.46am and due to fabulous jet lag - i'm still awake, so I thought I'd post my NYE post.

My friends and I decided to have a pretty quiet night, just going down to town to see the fireworks and welcome in the new year together. I've posted a few pic below of the IFC - one of the tallest buildings in HK, where the fireworks are based. We were standing right at the base of it so I got some pretty good shots :)

So whether you've joined me in 2012, or your still enjoying the last moments of 2011, I hope you have an amazing night and bring in the new year with people you love!




















































top - cotton on
treggings - m&s
boots - m&s
jacket - new look
bag - zara
necklace - urban outfitters



xx.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram