hey guys,

if you've been watching my recent youtube videos, you'll know that i've been going a bit crazy with the online shopping! the scary thing is though, that I have SO MUCH MORE THAT I WANT! eeek! anywayzzz, I've compiled a wishlist so I don't buy too many things at once!


Remington Pearl Hair Curling Wand Ci95

my friend at uni has a babyliss version of this which i am in LOVE WITH! however, after researching a bit, i've found that this one has better reviews. plus, it's a decent price!

AVAILABLE FROM BOOTS (£25.49)

















Boujois Healthy Mix Serum




as you may already know, i'm a hugeee fan of the original healthy mix foundation, so I cannot wait to give this one a road test! Plus, something about buying a new foundation just really excites me - will this be the one?

AVAILABLE FROM BOOTS/SUPERDRUG (£10.99)



















Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation




another foundation that has intrigued me. i'm all about a natural finish, so this really looks interesting. cannot wait to pick one up!

AVAILABLE FROM BOOTS/SUPERDRUG (£8.99)











CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadows




i've heard a million and one good reviews about these babies and I cannot wait to snatch a few up. after watching one of lozrii's videos and drooling over them on llymlrs, i've narrowed down which 2 i really want to try - Emerveille and Ebloui (the bottom two). they are a touch on the expensive side (£22.50 a pop!) but due to they're great review, i really have to get my hands on them!


AVAILABLE FROM BOOTS/CHANEL (£22.50)






MAC Blonde Mineralize Skinfinish


This is coming out with MAC's Naturally collection, due to hit stores the first week of feb. i've longed after this ever since its initial release and now i finally get the chance to pick one up. I don't know exactly how much it will cost yet although it is US$28.

AVAILABLE FROM MAC COSMETICS (£UKN)














Well that's all that is on my wish list for the moment.
what are you lusting after? i'd love to know!



Isobel Rose 
xx.

1 comment

  1. I have got the Remmington wand, its the best styling tool I have uver used. It creates such effortless curls

    Over on my blog I am having a give away, I would love for you to enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram