Hello all,
Hola todos,

I thought it was about time that I did another 'ins and outs' post! I hope you enjoy :)
Pensé que era hora de que yo hice otro 'ins & outs' entrada de blog Espero que les guste :)


INS:
- NARS Ashes to Ashes e/s
Love this colour, been wearing it EVERYDAY (which is unusual for me) Its absolutely gorgeous and a welcome new addition to my collection :)
Me encanta este color, se llevaba todos los días (lo cual es inusual para mí) Es absolutamente precioso y una nueva adición bienvenida a mi colección :)


- MAC Phloof! e/s
This is the other colour that I have been pairing with 'Ashes to Ashes' for my everyday look.
Este es el otro color que he sido la vinculación con 'Ashes to Ashes' para mimirada cotidiana.

- Real Technique Brushes
There is only one word to describe these; WOW!
Sólo hay una palabra para describir estos, ¡WOW!

- Moroccan Argan Oil
Mmmmm, it makes my hair so soft!
Mmmm, ¡tiene el pelo tan suave!


OUTS:
- Having a cold.
It's the worst. Hate sniffing and coughing throughout lectures. The cold weather isn't making it any better either!
Es lo peorOdio los estornudos y la tos a lo largo de clases. El frío no es lo que hace ser mejor, ya sea!

- Thursdays.
This semester, my thursdays are now a nightmare. I begin at 10.15, classes nonstop until 1.15, a one hour break then classes from 2.15-6.15. Not to mention, they are in three different languages. My god they are tiring! 
Este semestre, mi jueves son ahora una pesadilla. Comienzo a las 10.15, las clases sin parar hasta 1,15, a una hora para almorzar y luego clases de 02.15 a 06.15. Por no hablar, están en tres idiomas diferentes. Mi dios que se están cansando!






Isobel Rose
xx.

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram