Hey guys,

So the easter holidays are nearly upon us (friday is my last day!) and that means that I get to go back to Hong Kong. Like I said in the first post like this, I am a notorious over-packer, so i've been challenging myself to take minimum... I don't think i've done tooooo bad, but there's always room for improvement i suppose. I find packing so difficult with restrictions like weight limits, suitcase size ect. Bearing in mind that i'll be away for 15 days, and I like to change my makeup a lot, I think I've done ok!

the make up bag.

the ridiculous amount of products.

blushes - NARS Gaiety, Benefit Coralista, MAC Madly Magenta CCB, NARS Super Orgasm Illuminator (mini)

lip products - l'oreal caresse lipstick, revlon lip butters in lollipop and cupcake, topshop 'crystal', MAC Candy Yum Yum l/s, MAC viva glam nicki, MAC zen rose, OCC Lip tars in trollop, anime & narcissus   

eye products - l'oreal super liner, MAC fling e/b pencil, super quick liquid liner, UD baked liner, Avon supershock liners in black and blackberry, boujois quick and perfect mascara, NARS ashes to ashes e/s. maybelline 24hr tattoo cream eyeshadow in permanent taupe, MAC pp in painterly, chanel illusion d'ombres in illusoire and epitant, MAC shadows in phloof!, omega, copperplate, patina, tempting, mythical, handwritten, carbonized & paradisco.

face products - MUFE hd powder, pots of vichy derma blend and laura mercier primer, 2x MAC studio finish concealer, no7 bb creams for dry skin in fair and medium, boujois healthy mix serum foundation, MAC studio sculpt foundation.





























misc - hairband, pencil sharpener, clinique moisture surge moisturiser



hand luggage make up - depotted vaseline, boots tea tree spot treatment, nivea face wipes, clinique mascara, l'oreal caresse lipstick, revlon colourstay quad in 'adventurous'


love of my lifeeee!

the brushes I HAVE to take ;)

jewellery 





























flow atomiser with Daisy by Marc Jacobs :)


Are you any better than I am? Do you have any travel suggestions? 

I cannnnnottttt wait to get to HK but definitely not looking forward to the journey or the jetlag, but oh well! 


Until next time,



Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram