Hey guys,

I've been testing these Topshop nail tattoos out for about a month now and wanted to share my thoughts with you. These are part of the 'Sisters Of The New Moon' collection available in stores now for £7.

These are incredibly easy to use (they have the same application as temporary skin tattoos), and look stunning on the nails. Below I've outlined the 10 easy steps to applying them :)



WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

STEP 1 (optional): apply a base coat




STEP 2: apply your base colour. here i'm using maybelline's turquoise lagoon



STEP 3: cut out the designs that you want.



STEP 4: soak a cotton pad



STEP 5: peel off the plastic on the first piece



STEP 6: press the design onto the nail firmly



STEP 7: apply the cotton pad and hold it there firmly for 5-10 seconds



STEP 8: remove the pad and the paper, et voila!



STEP 9: do the rest of your nails!



STEP 10: finish with a top coat.




So whats the verdict?


MY RATING: 5/5 




I absolutely adore these. They are amazingly easy to use and look great on the nails. They are also a great substitute for people who struggle with nail art (like me!) or don't have enough time to draw their own designs. Another great feature is that these (in my experience), last as long a my nail polish does!

These are in Topshop stores NOW (£7), but as they are part of a collection, you'll have to get your hands on them quickly! I don't know about you, but I've already bought myself a backup! I hope Topshop expands these in the future by adding new designs and adds them to the permanent collection in the future.




Until next time,



Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram