Hey guys,
So it's that time of the month again - GLOSSYBOX time!
June's box is all about summer - so without further ado, let's get into it!

Glossybox's normal packing is back!


The contents of my glossybox!



Clean Start by Dermalogica Day/Night 3-Step Kit (worth £12) 
In the kit you get 3 products which are designed to be used for both morning and evening except for the moisturiser which is only used in the morning. I love the fact that it tells you how to use the product and when as it is pretty fool proof!
  • Foaming wash - helps to clean deep and wipe out dirt and breakouts
  • Purifying toner- this refreshing mist helps control shine and keep breakouts away
  • SPF moisturiser - Lightweight lotion that won't clog pores.
Unfortunately this is more aimed to oily skin, an as you may know, I have the driest of dry skin. The size of this is great but I wish I could use it!




BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer (worth £2)
The second item is a cute little tub of BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer which I'm super excited to use. A couple of months back GlossyBox included a BM Beauty mineral eyeshadow sample and I adore that, it's so finely milled and super soft which makes it a dream to blend so I'm hoping this bronzer will be similar. From first impressions it looks lovely, I thought it was going to be super dark but once it's blended on to the skin it gives a gorgeous warm peachy-bronze glow. This is a 1g sample which I can already tell will last me a super long time. The full size 4g tubs are £8 each, so they're very affordable which is amazing. BM Beauty is a cruelty free make up brand suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 



























Yves Rocher France Mini Mascara Ultra-Volume Sexy Pulp (worth about £4.70)
A mini mascara with a large brush, I quite like this large head but while it coats more lashes at once I wouldn't agree it gives a 'pumping' result. It doesn't look any different to any other mascara on my lashes than the ones I already have. In the two days I have worn it, I've not had any flaking so it holds up well maybe the 12hr claim is correct.


















Vichy Dermablend Foundation Stick Starter Kit (worth £9.50)
I love the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation and use this as a concealer so looking forward to seeing how the stick holds up! It contains 6 small sample shades and its benefits are SPF 30, fragrance free and a higher coverage than a normal foundation.
















GLOSSYBOX Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush (Full size £15)
The last item is a special addition by the GlossyBox team & it is a Pro Beauty Brush made with natural hair. I like that is has the cute GlossyBox logo on it but the hairs aren't as soft as I was expecting so it does feel a little scratchy. It has quite a nice shape to it though which will be nice for bronzer or a light blush application. I'm going to give it a good wash and see if that helps to soften the bristles a little. This retails for £15 (apparently!!). 



































       




So what would have made this box better for me?

1. I would have loved to have received the HD Brows tweezers rather than the skin care set. The tweezers are worth £19 so I'm a bit jealous!
2. If we would have received a real 5th product and not the average glossybox brush.


Overall this box was pretty good - but Glossybox really needs to sort out the crazy price difference between the boxes. This month, my box was worth £28.20 without the brush and £43.20 with it (still don't think that brush is worth £15!!), however i have seen boxes worth £50+.

What did you guys get? Were you happy or unhappy with the product you received?




Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram