I got this polish free in this months Marie Claire (there are two other colours to choose from so get going if you want to get your hands on them!) Usually, Ciaté nail polishes retail for £9 and can be bought from Ciaté's online store, so it was a bargain to get this for free! I also got the colour 'Jelly Bean' but i'll do a separate post about that later.

The colour featured above is Ciaté's 'Bon Bon' which is a gorgeous grey/lilac/nude colour which is perfect all year round. It is a new take on the nude nail, adding a bit of colour to it yet I feel like I could easily wear this nail colour to work etc.

It applied flawlessly and only needed two coats to achieve the above opacity. It also dries really quickly - by the time I had finished painting my second hand, my first hand was ready for it's second coat!

Overall I am really loving not only this colour, but also the brand as a whole. Before the two polishes I received with Marie Claire, I had not tried Ciaté, but after trying them, I will definitely be looking into buying some more!



So whats the verdict?



MY RATING: 5/5 








Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram