Hey guys,

So today I'm going to do a quick review on one of my new favourite products, a MUFE Aqua Cream in #13. It is a gorgeous true champagne shade with a high metallic finish. This is not actually the first Aqua Cream I've bought - I also own a gorgeous taupe (number #15 I believe).

Aqua Creams are know for being waterproof - and boy do they live up to that claim. I've been wearing this product ever since I arrived in Hong Kong (it's rainy season here so hot and ridiculously humid), and this bad boy has not let me down once. 

The colour is similar to MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, but I definitely prefer this for its staying power.
















So whats the verdict?





MY RATING: 5/5 

The texture is incredibly creamy, and pair that with its unbeatable staying power and gorgeous colour, this product is an all-round winner for me. Also - did I mention that it has 6g for around £17, which may sound expensive, but I've hardly made a dent and I've been wearing in practically for 4 weeks straight!




Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram