Hey guys,

Today I want to talk about one of my favourite new websites, styleoutsidethebox.com . It's an amazing website that sells exclusively items made by talented young designers from all over the world. The thing I love about this site is that you can literally spend hours just browsing and picking out your own, unique items. 

Style Outside The Box sells everything, from throw pillows to womens fashion, however my favourite section is the jewellery! You all know by now that I am a complete sucker for unique pieces to spice up my wardrobe, and that's exactly what I've found on SOTB. Not only are the items affordable, but they are great quality and totally unique.


The first piece I want to show you is this gorgeous statement double wrapped braided genuine leather bracelet with medium brass hex nuts. I am a huge fan of layering bracelets with others and a watch, so this is right up my alley! I love the gold hardware and am a sucker for black and gold! This bracelet retails for US$39 (around £25), was designed by Maggie Grace, and can be found here.

          




The next item is probably my favourite. It's a gorgeous gold diamond themed necklace. If you have seen any of my OOTDs then you will know that this is so me! This hand fabricated brass necklace measures about 2.25 x 1 inch and hangs from a 16 inch chain. This is by Rebekah Vinyard (a particular favourite of mine!) and retails for US$48 (around £31). This necklace can be found here.






The last item I've chosen to show you guys is a breathtaking crochet necklace that will transform any outfit. These ornamental accessories are 100% hand made in Melbourne by Hand Hook Yarn, and come in 10 amazing colours - my personal favourite being the turquoise/aqua! These retail for a slightly pricier US$64 (around £42) but are absolutely gorgeous and of course, totally unique. You can find this here.


So, if you're like me and love to spend hours browsing gorgeous, one-of-a-kind pieces, check out Style Outside The Box. Remember - SOTB also ships internationally! 







Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram