Hey guys, 
Today is my last day in HK so I'm just chilling, doing some last minute packing and finishing up a few posts. The last quick review post I did was received well and I've decided that I'm going to do quick reviews a lot more and save individual reviews for more popular/hyped products. 

Any way, today I'm going to be reviewing;
 Barry M Bold Black Waterproof Eyeliner, Bourjois Intense Pot Eyeshadows and Lancôme Hypnôse Precios Cells Mascara.

BARRY M BOLD BLACK WATERPROOF EYELINER:

When I went shopping for my £20 makeup challenge, I picked up this Barry M eyeliner, not really expecting much from it at all - especially for the price of £3.99. However, this is one of my new favourite eyeliners. It's super creamy, very black and has amazing staying power. However it can smudge a bit throughout the day (which is great for smoking it out), but if you want it to stay put then you might want to set it with a black eyeshadow. I love to use this in the water line. Great find (this is why I love tags!!)

4/5

BOURJOIS INTENSE POT EYESHADOWS IN 05 AND 05:

I had never really tried any of the Bourjois pot eyeshadows until a few months ago when I spotted the Intense line. Two particular shades that caught my eye were shades 05 (a emerald green) and 08 (a rusty brown). The pigmentation and staying power of these are great and there is minimal fallout. The also have really nice, slim yet sturdy packaging with a mirror. I am definitely planning on buying more colours in the near future.

5/5

LANCÔME HYPNÔSE PRECIOUS CELLS MASCARA:

You'll have to bear with me on this one - I am absolutely horrific when it comes to reviewing mascaras. The formula was just right for me - not too wet but certainly not dry. I liked the wand as it reached most of the lashes with ease and gave them both volume and length. However - this isn't my favourite mascara, I don't think I would buy it again, but to be fair I've only ever repurchased 2 mascaras. 

4/5


Until next time!



1 comment

  1. I love the Bourjois Intense eye shadows too, I have a couple and they're so nice to use! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram