Hey guys,
A few weeks back I was contacted by John Freida who very kindly offered to send me some products from their 'colour renew' line to try out. I've been using is for a while now so I thought I'd let you guys know what I think!


In case you didn't know, I recently dyed the ends of my hair a lighter shade of blonde (I have a post about it here), so these products couldn't have come at a better time. The idea behind this range is to reduce any brassiness in blonde hair that has been coloured. 

So far, I haven't seen a major change, but I'd be lying if I I said that I haven't seen any difference! The ends of my hair seem to be more of a ash-y toned blonde rather than yellow-toned. One thing I really like about this range is the smell. It's floral - yet is has that amazing smell that makes you think that you're getting your hair done in a salon. A professional kind of small - if you get my drift!

I've yet to get through this so I couldn't tell you yet if I would actually go out and buy them, but they do leave my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling fresh. The only down side to this range is that I have found that it hasn't really done anything to de-frizz my hair, but to be fair, it doesn't promise that on the tin! 


This line is available from both the John Frieda site, Boots and Superdrug. The shampoo, conditioner and mousse retail for £5.89 each. 


Now before I leave, I know that you guys are always asking me for hair tutorial, but if I'm honest I am absolutely terrible at hair looks! So, I thought I'd show you some great new videos from John Frieda that make hair styles easy!   

Fishtail Plait: 

French Roll: 

Soft Textured Waves: 

The Hair Bow: 




Until next time!




 *John Frieda did send me these products for free to review, but all opinions are entirely my own. I received no compensation (apart from the products) for featuring these products.


Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram