Hey guys,

So last night I popped over to my friends house for some pumpkin carving! It was soooo cold yesterday - I had to put my warmest coat over this and was still wish for gloves when I was walking to theirs. How am I going to survive in Russia!? Anyway, they cooked some paella and provided wine and I brought dessert and the pumpkin! This bad boy was only £1.50 from Sainsbury's - bargain! I decided to  go for comfort over style yesterday with just treggings, fluffy boots and a simple jumper, but then decided to jazz it up with this tartan scarf which I picked up from H&M not long ago for the reasonable price of £7.99 :)

Jumper - H&M / Treggings - New Look / Boots - M&S / Scarf - H&M / Bag - Topshop

To jazz up Mr. Pumpkin, I decided to stick a knife in his head and add some ketchup - spooky!

Have you guys carved your pumpkins yet? Send me a pic of yours!


Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram