*CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HAS BEEN OPENED SO FAR!!*


Hey guys,

OMG I AM SO EXCITED. Today my Mini Mani Month from Ciaté finally came in the mail! I was going to buy this from Selfridges directly, but by the time I had enough money in my account, they were all sold out :( Anyway, after watching a video by BeautyFix101 on YouTube, I decided to take a look on Ebay and found myself one of these babies!

If you haven't heard of the Ciaté Mini Mani Month, it's basically an advent calendar filled with mini Ciaté nail polishes. Ciaté is one of my all time favourite nail polish brands so I could definitely not pass this up! As soon as December starts, I will be doing a quick post everyday to show you what polish you get in every square. I am SO excited for December!!!


As I said, they are completely sold out on Selfridges.com and in stores. From Selfridges they cost £38, but as I had to buy mine on Ebay, I had to pay around £50 (including p&p). I've just come across Ciaté's website, and they still seem to have them in stock (wish I had seen this before spending £50!!!) 



Look out from the 1st of December for my daily unboxing posts :)

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram