Hey guys,
So today I was delighted to find a bright pink box waiting for me when I got back from a day at uni. I was really looking forward to this month's Birchbox as last month's was so good! As you can imagine, I ripped it open as quickly as I could, and let me tell you, I am not disappointed! So, let's take a look at what the box had in store...

1. Vichy 'Eau Thermale'
As far as I can tell, this is one of those skin refreshing mists comparable to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I personally have never wanted to splash out £20+ for a product that could potentially be nothing more than a face mist. So, I am pretty happy to have received this as I can try it out without having to fork out!

2. Nick Chaves 'Plump 'n Thick'
I am always up for trying out new hair care so I was really excited by this product. As the name suggests, this spray helps to add volume to your hair. I naturally have quite voluminous hair so I am interested to see how this works for me! 

3. Korres 'Guava' Shower Gel
Yay! I have always wanted to try out some Korres products! I am really happy with this as I feel like Birchbox are really delivering their promise of delivering 'luxury' products (at lease someone is, *Glossybox*) I love the scent of this - can't wait to finish the shower gel I'm using so I can give this a go!

4. Gerda Spillmann Cream-to-Powder Makeup in '01 Praline'
I'm not going to lie, this is very dangerous Birchbox! It's hard enough to find a foundation that matches in a store with testers. I was sent shade 01 which at least suggests that Birchbox have read my beauty profile, but it's slightly still too dark, but should work during summer. 

5. Birchbox Eyelash Curlers.
I am SO glad that these were included in the box this month. I have had my MAC ones for about 5 years now and they're not quite what they used to be, yet I've never got round to replacing them. 

6. EBOOST
This is always useful for this time of year, as everyone I know (including myself, unfortunately  have re-freshers flu or some other nasty bug. This provides a nice boost of vitamin C to combat nasty colds or to pick you up after a night out. I'm interested to try this out.

Like I mentioned, I am really impressed with this month's box. The foundation was a very risky move, and, from what I've seen, it hasn't worked out. Also, Birchbox seems to be very inconsistent with when their boxes are delivered. By this, I mean that I have seen some people receive their boxes up to 5 days before me. However, this is only their second month in the UK, so I'll allow them some time to sort that out.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight. What do you think of this month's box?


2 comments

  1. Great items,I wish they ship to Croatia..they always have great products! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's a shame that they don't! Maybe soon! x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram