Hey guys,

So I didn't feel like writing up a review or anything today but still wanted to post so I think I'm just going to ramble in your direction and see what happens. I apologize for the lack or both posts and videos but I am really struggling to have enough time in the day, and when I do, all I want to do is sleep. Classes started again last Wednesday so the work has been piling up. This semester already seems SO much harder than last semester. Let me give you an example - every week I build up a 'to do list' for assignments in my diary, and last semester there was about 5 on average to be completed. I was looking at my diary yesterday (wednesday) and I'm already on ten. I may add that these aren't just little bits that you can check off quickly, they are translations into Russian and obscure spanish grammer tasks about 'diphthongs' and shit. 

In addition to all of this super fun work, the evil timetabling gods have decided that I now need to get up at 7.30am 4 days a week - now that's just mean! Luckily my days are fairly short (no more 9am-6pm), but the early starts and massive work load have already managed to overwhelm me! Also, as some of you may know, I'm moving to Russia in September for the first part of my year abroad so I'm freaking out about that a bit (and how incompetent the entire Russian department seem to be at organising it!) Oh well, such is life.

I've also been getting into the gym a lot more and have been going about 3 times a week. I know this may not sound like a lot to some of you, but when all you want to do is sleep - it's amazing that I've been going at all! I am still pretty motivated though as I am really starting to see the difference. Since joining the gym in September of last year, I've lost about 15kg and a whole dress size (keep in mind that I completely ignored any attempt to diet and did no form of physical exercise over the christmas period), so I'm pretty proud of that. The only problem is that it's just another thing to do - hence the lack of posts and videos. 

Don't get me wrong - I don't mean to complain, I just want to let you guys know what is going on, and why it's been affecting my content. I hope you guys can bear with me until things start to settle down and I beat this fatigue that's been hanging over me. 

I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day, and well done if you actually managed to read this entire post! 

Isobel xx

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram