Hey guys,
So as you probably have gathered, a have rather a stupid amount of jewellery hanging around the place, but recently I have set myself the mission of organising it all. I have found a method of storing the majority of it, but I was having trouble storing some of my more valuable pieces. I don't mind hanging my necklaces from topshop up, or keeping a ring from regal rose in a ring bowl, but for those more precious pieces, I wanted to find a more secure home. Enter, Stackers...

Now funnily enough I actually found these babies whilst browsing my local Waitrose. The one in Bath has recently been revamped and has introduced home ware and some lovely looking beauty bits (Korres is calling me!) Anyway, I was walking along, minding my own business, when I saw these! Perfect! What they are are stackable jewellery draws that, when combined, turn into a lovely little jewellery box. As you can see, I got 3 different kinds of sections, but you could alternatively buy them individually or in a different combination - according to your jewellery needs!




I believe that each section was £9 in Waitrose, and you can also found them all over the internet, including on amazon and here. I think these are brilliant as you can mix and match to your hearts content! The only thing that I would say is that they could be improved by a snapper at the side meaning that the whole box could actually be clicked together, rather than simply lifted apart.

2 comments

Follow

Instagram