So a few weeks ago I was feeling ill and a bit down. The next thing I know, the door bell rings and I get handed a lovely package from Hotel Chocolat. My amazing mother had sent me a box of 'cheer up' chocolates and this amazing candle. Who even knew that Hotel Chocolat did candles?? My mum sent me the 'Cocoa Juvenate' candle which smells gorgeous! It says that it is supposed to smell like Bergamot, Green Tea and notes of citrus. Initially I thought that this sounded like rather an odd combination, but I have been burning it nearly every night ever since. The smell is fairly fresh from the citrus notes, but I find it very relaxing. I apologise for my complete inadequacy when it comes to describing scents, but let's just say that it's a good'un. The packaging is also gorgeous and very good quality. You can buy the candle for £30 from select stores or online here

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram