At precisely 1.24pm this afternoon, the new love of my life arrived on my door step. I tweeted earlier in the week, um-ing and ah-ing about whether or not to take the plunge and just buy this or not, as it seems that everyone in the blogging world and their mother has one. However, after putting this in and out of my basket for about 4 months, I finally pressed the 'confirm order' button, and 3 days later, this little beauty showed up at my door - behold the Zara Office City bag! The thing that really excited me about this bag is the amount of compartments that it has. I love being able to sort my things into different sections, and now I can! This bag has 5 main section, I repeat, 5! There are 3 zipped sections and two in between them secured by magnetic poppers. The quality of this bag is just amazing! I love the chic wine coloured lining and the sturdiness of all the zips and other hardware. Something else I found out when playing around with this bag, which makes me love it even more, is the design of the middle zipped compartment. The zip of the middle compartment (as you can hopefully see in the photos) comes down the side a bit on each side. Also, the walls of this section are padded. I didn't actually realise until I was playing around with it that it is essentially a built in laptop case! How amazing!? It fits my 15" Macbook Pro in no problem, and says it can hold a laptop up to the size of 17". Is is also a great space to keep any tablets such as your iPad, as like I said, it is extra padded. I just love the extra details on this bag, and cannot wait to use it. I was originally going to use it for uni, but it is far too nice, so it will be my 'special occasions/grown-up" bag. The £50 this cost me was totally worth it, and if you were thinking of buying it, I would go ahead, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it just like I did!





7 comments

  1. I've been eyeing this bag as well as really want a structured bag that I can organise everything in! There's two other bags I've been stalking too so need to go into a Zara and see them in person :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS love the new blog layout-it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is gorgeous for work!

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this bag is so gorgeous and I totally agree with the compartments bit! If you don't have enough everything just ends up everywhere and it's like a never ending Mary Poppin's bag filled with rubbish! Your blog is amazing by the way, I love it!!

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah, this is my new favourite thing!! x

      Delete

Follow

Instagram