If you haven't already seen my latest glossybox post then you won't know that I actually prefer Glossybox's offering this month, which hasn't happened for a while. The contents of this box were pretty underwhelming for me and I am not particularly excited to try any of the products. Anyway, I'll let you know what I got!

I am fairly interested in trying this out. I have never actually heard of this brand but I will be sure to give it a go - hopefully I'll like it!

This is one of the things that excited me the most in the box. I have heard some pretty good things about this on the blogasphere. It's supposed to be a really rich and moisturising cream, and on my dry skin, this should work well.

Meh, I'm really not too excited about this. Might actually give it to my mum!

This looks quite nice, but I'm not that much of a lip product girl. It should be quite nice for spring though! 

This soap smells delicious but I'm not always a fan of solid soap - they are so slippery! Maybe that's just me ;)


BIRCHBOX MIRROR:
Not a whole lot to say about this, apart from that fact that it's always useful to have a mirror around! 

Post a Comment

Follow

Instagram