Today was fairly uneventful. We had a bit more of a lie in, and then headed to the pool. Hours passed by reading my book, taking a dip in the pool and maybe enjoying a sneaky nap! The sun was amazingly hot, which made a nice change to the teeth-chattering cold back home. We all enjoyed our last day in the sun and before long it was cocktail time! Then we enjoyed a final Moroccan feast before heading to bed. I will be heading back to the airport on Tuesday evening so this is my last Moroccan post. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to for the last few days. Now, back to the blistering cold of England!!

2 comments

  1. Hey Isobel!

    Totally in love with your photos! What camera are you currently using? :)

    I'm actually Ashley's friend, Sam, who's doing the blog with her! I think yours looks really beautiful!

    xx
    Sam

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I switch between a Canon S90 and a Canon 600D! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Instagram